Other tips and FAQs
- Here's how to fix any bank connection errors you may have in LedgerSync
- Can you send me my updated QuickBooks file? What is the username and password?
- How do I download and send you my monthly Paypal statement?
- Do I need to send a 1099 to Merritt Bookkeeping?
- What version of QuickBooks do you work with?
- Do you need to track my Paypal account?
- Can you help me keep track of uncashed checks so I don't overdraw my bank account when paying my bills?
- Will we both be working out of the same QuickBooks file?
- I just received a charge from you and I would like to know what it is for.
- Do you need access to my brokerage or investment accounts?
- Can I cancel my subscription to QuickBooks Online?
- In LedgerSync, how do I hide my personal accounts?
- How do you incorporate certain business deductions that don’t run through my business bank accounts, such as home office expenses, or business mileage I’m tracking?
- Can I pay you with a check or money transfer each month? Can you invoice me and I can remit payment?
- I bought or sold a property for my real estate business. How will you reflect this in my books?
- I’m a lawyer who maintains a Client Trust Account (IOLTA). Can we track the details of this account in my books?
- Why don't you use the subaccounts feature in QuickBooks?