Specifics about our service that CPAs should be aware of.
- A brief overview of our service
- Services we don't provide
- A guide to how we code our clients transactions, with specific examples
- When are my books tax ready?
- Will you file my 1099s for me?
- Can you send me my updated QuickBooks file? What is the username and password?
- Do I need to do anything before giving my books to my CPA? What information do I need to provide my CPA with?
- Can you send me a report other than those in the monthly summary reports (such as a General Ledger)?
- Why does the prior balance sheet not match the previously filed return?
- Can you provide me with an Accountant's Copy of the QuickBooks file so I can make changes?
- Can you send me certain documentation or information regarding my client's financials?
- My CPA or other adviser has suggestions for how they want certain things categorized
- Do you need access to my brokerage or investment accounts?
- Why do you have a category called "Payment App Withdrawals"?