Here's how to fix any bank connection errors you may have in LedgerSync
- First, open a “private” or “incognito” web browser window and log into your bank's website. This is to make sure you have the correct username, password, and security question answers, as well as to make sure your online access is not locked.
- Log into your LedgerSync account at https://LedgersyncappV2.com/.
- Click on the bank account on the left that is showing a red "Last execution failed" error message.
- Make sure the Account Summary icon at the top is green, indicating it's selected.
- Click the Pencil icon on the far right and re-enter the same credentials you use to login to your online account on the bank's website.
- Repeat the above steps for all banks displaying the red "Last execution failed" error message
If you are still receiving an error message, you can let us know and we will put in a support ticket with LedgerSync. Or if you'd prefer to speak with LedgerSync directly, you can email them at Support@LedgerSync.com.